Okay, you're probably not afraid to ask. But there are some scary consequences to missing the November 2022 deadline and losing security and platform updates!
- The official Drupal 7 end of life deadline is 28 November 2022.
- The shift from Drupal 7 to version 9, or 10, is a website rebuild project, and an opportunity to redesign the look and feel, revise content, and even re-platform to another CMS.
- Over 571,000 sites need to make the upgrade before the deadline or risk security issues.
- We have compiled as much useful information as possible in our Drupal 7 End of life White Paper.
- Time is running out and most projects need to kick off in the next two or three months.
- There are tangible security risks of not upgrading with unknown impact.
- There are a few factors that will drive the time and effort needed in your project - use our risk calculator to work out yours.