We are a Digital Agency, specialised in open source technology, creating websites and web services with budgets from £50-300k in a variety of sectors, across the UK.
We are looking for a Hybrid Project/Account Manager, who can work together with our production team and clients to deliver work on time and to a very high standard. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who is available to start towards the end of July, beginning of August.
You will be managing five to seven client accounts at any given time. Some clients might have a larger project running or ongoing sprint work, while others might be less active and just require ongoing relationship management.
You will need to nurture client relationships, assess client needs, match requirements against existing scope, raise change requests, develop resource plans in line with team capacity and manage the project until the successful launch date, according to the agreed project plan.
You will have a solid understanding of web technologies (preferably Drupal or at least open source CMS), technical processes, technical language & enjoy working in a fast-paced agency environment.
In this role, you will be working remotely with our 20+ staff, reporting to our Client Delivery Director and supported by Digital Strategy Director & Engineering Manager.. A successful candidate will be comfortable leading client meetings and will work closely together with the team to service all client needs from scoping, kick-off meetings, workshops, writing progress reports, and taking weekly or bi-weekly client calls.
We mainly use agile production methodologies (but some clients might require waterfall, scrum, Prince 2) and the successful candidate will have familiarity with those production methodologies.
This role will require the person to be very organised and be able to stay on top of many moving elements, while managing the team to deliver against their project commitments.
- minimum 2 years of Digital Project or Account Management experience (ideally some experience with Drupal or other CMS frameworks and on an agency side)
- outstanding personal & communication skills, client-friendly
- ability to manage a production team
- experience delivering projects to fixed scope & fixed price and following change request protocol
- eye for details, great multitasking skills
- analytical problem-solving capability
- experience using Excel/Google Sheets and ideally Jira, a time management & scheduling system
- positive, energetic, 'can-do’ attitude
- well informed of digital industry trends & web technologies
- great relationship-building skills
It's a permanent, full-time role with a salary between £35k-£50k based on experience.