Interested in providing great service as part of our Client Delivery team? Apply now to be our new Support Account Manager.
As Support Account Manager, you will:
- Be part of the team who manage our support clients. You will liaise with clients, internal stakeholders to build relationships, deliver against deadlines and schedule production staff.
- Provide support for Sales and marketing, as an ‘internal client’, to ensure a continuous flow of marketing campaigns.
- Provide support for internal processes such as proposal management, and data model management
- Understand strategic client goals and support them together with the team. Includes great understanding of our support clients’ business, their KPIs and digital goals. Supporting, utilising staff, and prioritising work according to client deadlines & expectations.
- Drive support additions & change requests pro-actively - work together with the team to generate additional opportunities & value adding additions, or products, that can be sold to support clients.
- Focus on providing great service to the client, with a proactive attitude (change recommendations to be made in-line with client KPIs that will generate clear ROI for them).
- Work with the Client delivery team and Production, to ensure that support is delivered on budget & on time, and ensure staff are properly utilised.
- Manage scheduling/resource allocation for support tickets
- Provide input to and maintain Marketing strategy plan
- Take ownership of support client campaign delivery
- Create and deploy campaigns on relevant systems
- Draft or commission marketing materials
- Monitor, report on and optimise campaigns
- Proactively generate additions and change requests in support (revenue)
- Own support tickets and presentation of their progress to the client
- Make sure that tickets run according to their timeline (also that invoices can be raised timely)
- Manage client communications
- Manage issue escalation to management and client
- Collaborate on regular support deliverables, such as Site-Q reports
- Manage overall client account & assure that client satisfaction is high
You will have experience of:
- Managing a busy workload with competing priorities
- Explaining technical issues to lay audiences
- Understanding technical issues, discovering further details and articulating these to others
- Using software packages such as JIRA, Basecamp, and office tools
- Using email marketing platforms, and CRM, with an understanding of metrics
- Delivering for clients, and/or stakeholders, with a commitment to getting the right results, first time
- Managing smaller projects, and supporting senior staff in larger projects and/or scheduling work across a technical team
- Self starting, with a high degree of personal organisation
- Playing a proactive role in your team, and wider company, to improve ways of working and meet the overall vision
- Desirable: Understanding of Drupal CMS
- Desirable: Drafting and publishing marketing content
NDP is a vibrant environment with a dedicated team of professionals working with rewarding clients across a range of sectors on forward thinking projects.
Our services range across digital strategy, Drupal led solutions and environments, technology, development, support and digital operations. We combine our capabilities and form experienced client focused teams to develop and deliver on our commitments. We innovate and bring innovation to our clients helping improve performance and create lasting value.
At NDP you will be a key member of our multifunctional client team who are all focused on delivering great and rewarding work. We do not work on a hierarchy, all in the business have an equal voice, your voice will be part of this as a member of the NDP team. Our aim is to exceed expectations in all ways for both our own team and our clients, you will be part of this.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to a competitive salary of between £40k- £50k pa depending on experience, you will also have a benefits package which includes 24 days’ Annual Leave per year, and a fully paid gym membership.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time on site with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.